Wednesday, December 22, 2010

it's getting worse

i feel so empty.

why?
cuz i'm sucks?
cuz i'm loser?
cuz i have no soul?

it is becuz i've lost something in my life
it may looks like nothing for u
but it's important for
way too much important than u cud imagine

am i really a loser?
u can say so.

do i ever tell u dat
if i loved someone, i will love him or her forever?

half of my heart has gone
to where?
and why?
with who?
since when?

who ever care dat?
why do they wanna care?
since when they do care?
what do they care actually?

i have to go to the place where i can be alone...
or maybe just sitting in one place till the feelings gone...
a place where i cud find someone to tell bout the feelings...
but, Gosh!!
until when do you want to burden her, Diba??!!
why don't u just stand up, wake up!!!

i try to change, but, alas... it turns out something different...
it's not the same when i'm doing it alone
i still need you, but...
where are you??
owh, crap!!
stop it!!

.............................................................................................................................................................

i'm just................missed you........... damn so much...........

i don't know if you ever missed me but it's fine.....no matter if u missed me or not...
because i always missed u......

but....

where are you dear?

where are you.....

where are you.....

where are you.....

i have lots of food here in my house... i have cakes, i have malay cuisine, i have so much things
but yet, i'm not eating since this morning...
my tummy is rumbling
but i don't move to get any food

i've lost my appetite...

i try to smile..try to watch my favorite tv shows, make myself busy, listen to my favorite songs over and over, and YET

it still the same.

itsokey.
i used to feel the same not so long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment