Saturday, December 18, 2010

saya cuma harap..sumenye akan jadi cam biasa

saya salu wat silap.
nape ek?
sana silap, sini silap.
hasilnye?
sana mara, sini mara.

well, i know, i'm a good spoiler.
i'm stubborn
does not listening
selfish?

i hate that.

who loves to be hated?
been scolded?
blamed?

no one.

no one ever like it.

somehow, i realised, i shud change my self.

really shud.

becoz, i can't stand by seeing my loved people
mad becoz of me
sad becoz of me
and worst
cry becoz of me...

it's enough for me to see their face and having so much disappointment becoz of me...

i want to change my self...
but...somehow...
the worst part is....
i don't even know where to start...
i change anything that i can
on the spot, or maybe later...
the biggest thing rather than smallest thing first...

cume, satu je yang saya harapkn..

saya harap, sumenye akan jadi macam biase...

ya, macam biase...
nothing extraordinary bout anything...
i want everything back to normal...
be what it suppose to be...

am I hoping too much?
i have no idea....



No comments:

Post a Comment