Thursday, April 14, 2011

for "friend"

It has been ages for me to not updating my blog
so, it's kinda messy and dusty *hahaha*
but it's okay
because everything is fine
i'm just busy lately with assignments and presentations and reports
well, student life
wat wud u expect from it?
a happy day with no classes or tutorials or assignments?
don't even dream bout it!!
hahahaha!!

well well well
when it's a long for me to be in silence
there must be a lot of things and stories that i kept together with it
before this, i usually wrote in my blog when i was sad or angry
but today, what is the reason for me to write again in this cute blog?

jeng jeng jeng!!!

because i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *u can continue it until the next 2 days*
damn frust, mad, hate someone
someone dat i called "friend"
*notice it when i said "friend"*
why wud im so mad to "friend"?
becuz :

1. "friend" is way toooooooooooooooo selfish
2. "friend" is way tooooooooooooooooo annoying
3. "friend" is just not a true friend!!!
4. "friend" being friend and nice just to know the secrets of mine
5. "friend" is a person who can easily back stab its friends
6. "friend" does not care of its friends problem, rather blaming the person for not taking its advice compare to give'em spirit
7. "friend" likes to argue with anyone which is sooooooooooo disgusting!!
8. "friend" is a person who doesn't like to share thoughts and ideas or knowledge

so, why do i am soooooooooooo much hate "friend"
becuz i know "friend" is just
being friends with people for its own importance!!!!!

watdaheck????
wat kind of people u are????
seeking for peoples just only for ur own sake?
ur OWN SAKE????

now off u go!!

i don't need u in my life
when u don't see ur friend as a friend
who be with u in hard times
but u leave them when they are in harsh time
u like to make people far apart
which i had experienced it for my self
gives bad impression of me to my besties
which made me always been misunderstood by them!!!
i trusted u but u just killing me silently!!!!

I HATEEEEEEE UUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

thanks.
for being such a good backstabber.
for being a disaster.
for being a hope breaker.
i miss u very much
and i do love u much more.
u moron!!!!

that's all from me
thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment